Carbon Monoxide Alarm (Lithium Battery) (CM28)
• Carbon monoxide alarm
• Battery powered (10 year lithium battery)
• Large test/hush button
A battery powered carbon monoxide alarm. Powered by 1 x sealed 10 year lithium battery.
Made by EI.
The detector features a clever memory function which records the last CO alarm level. The detector has a flat base, which makes it suitable for free-standing use as well as wall and ceiling mounting.
• Powered by 1 x sealed 10 year lithium battery(supplied).
• Easy to use large test/hush button.
• LED power and alarm status display.
• Loud 85 dB alarm (at 3 metres).
• Automatic self diagnostic check on its own sensor and battery.
• 3 LED status indicators - power, fault and alarm.
• Easily secured to a wall or ceiling.
• Fitting: Supplied with 2 x screws and 2 x rawlplugs.
• Complies with BS EN 50291-1:2010+A1:2012 (domestic use) & BS EN 50291-2:2010.
72mm (h) x 112mm (w) x 35mm (d)