Carbon Monoxide Alarm (Mains + Lithium Battery Backup) (CM38)
• Carbon monoxide alarm
• Mains powered (with lithium battery backup)
• Test/hush button
This mains powered (230v) carbon monoxide alarm includes a rechargeable 10 year lithium back-up battery. It features a proven 10 year electrochemical sensor and sounds a loud 85db warning alarm upon activation.
• 230v mains powered (hard wired).
• 10 year rechargeable lithium battery backup.
• Easy to use test/hush button (checks the electronics & horn, and silences nuisance alarms.
• Automatic self diagnostics alarm bleeps and amber light flashes if a fault is detected.
• Loud distinctive alarm sound 85dB(A) alarm with modulated sound output to distinguish from a smoke alarm.
• Automatic self diagnostic check on its own sensor and battery.
• Interlink feature standard on all models, maximum 12 units.
• Easily secured to a wall or ceiling.
• Separate optional relay.
• Fitting: Supplied with 2 x screws and 2 x rawlplugs.
• Complies with BS EN 50291:2010 + A1:2012.
126mm (h) x 150mm (w) x 42mm (d)